December 14, 2012 by David K. Sutton
Why You Shouldn’t Listen To The NRA, Reason Number 1214
They say it’s too soon to talk gun control. The deaths of 20 innocent children says otherwise.
– Why you shouldn’t listen to the NRA — Reason #1214.
- School Shooting: Another Day Of Mass Gun Violence
- We Will Talk About Gun Control
- Fake Outrage over Gun Violence in Aftermath of Movie Theater, Sikh Temple Shootings
- Philly Police Commissioner Charles Ramsey: “There needs to be reasonable gun control”
- Bill Kristol says people don’t have “a right to semi-automatic, quasi-machine guns”
- Movie theater shooting: Why can’t we have tougher gun control laws?
- Aurora, Colorado movie theater shooting: America is NOT shocked
- New York Mayor Bloomberg Blasts NRA Over ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws
- Notre Dame Study: Holding A Gun Makes You More Likely To Believe Others Are Too